The LifeStart team includes over 200 highly credentialed health professionals who are able to offer a broad range of on-site programs.
Our onsite staff of Registered Dietitians, Certified Health Coaches, and Exercise Physiologists, along with our national network of nurses, phlebotomists, physical therapists, and chiropractors, can facilitate over 100 different services ranging from biometric screenings to chair massages.
LifeStart's onsite staff facilitates many programs on a monthly basis at no additional fee:
- Beginning an Exercise Program: Getting the Most Bang for your Buck!
- Walking: Journey to Fitness
- Exercising Through Pregnancy
- Exercise for Working People
- Flexibility Training for Everyone
- Maximizing Exercise for Weight Loss: How Much Activity is Enough?
- Exercise Adherence Exercising for Health Benefits
- Cholesterol Reduction
- Hypertension Control
- Risk Factors and Cardiac Heart Disease
- Heredity and Health
- Body Fat and You: Myths and Realities
- Senior Health Issues
- Diabetes: Are You at Risk?
- Quitting Tobacco / Smoking
- Reducing Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Women and Heart Disease
Stress and Behavior
- General Stress Management
- Communication Skills
- Relaxation Techniques in the Worksite
- Managing Change in Your Life
- How to Change Bad Habits
- Stress and Physical Illness
- Stress and Personality Style
- Balancing Calories to Manage Weight
- "Gluten Free and Me"
- Understanding Food Labels and Portion Size
- Heart Healthy Eating
- How to Improve Health Through Nutrition
- Stocking a Healthy Pantry: Navigating the Options at the Grocery
- Nutrition for the Aging Population